The Eyes on Henry Team understands that Corona virus/COVID-19 is on everyone's mind right now. In view of the rapidly evolving national and state response to the corona virus, we want to do our part to “flatten the curve.” As of March 17th, the CDC and our national optometry association has recommended that all routine eye care be deferred until further notice. Starting Friday, March 20th, we will no longer be available for routine care until the CDC recommendations change.
Please be assured that we are still available to provide care for all urgent and emergent issues as well as available to help you with routine matters during this challenging time.
What does this mean?
1) If you are scheduled for an annual eye examination in the next two weeks, we will reach out to reschedule your appointment, tentatively starting April 4.
2) If you need to replace glasses or contact lenses and/or need an extension on your prescription, please contact us and we will assist you until you can come in for a visit. If you need a pair of contact lenses to get you by until your next appointment, please give us a call and we can put a pair in the mail to you.
3) On Monday, March 23 and Tuesday, March 24, from 8am-5pm, we will be available for you to pickup glasses or contact lens orders. If you would please give us a call at 585-0208 when you arrive in the parking lot so that we can determine the best way to dispense the items to you.
4) If you are running out of a medication please contact us and we can transmit a refill electronically to your pharmacy.
5) If you have an issue which cannot wait, contact us and we will see how we can assist you with the matter.
6) If you have a need, please call our office at 864-585-0208. If we are not in the office,you will have an option to leave a message for non urgent calls and an option to connect to one of our doctors for urgent needs. We will attempt to return your non-urgent calls within one business day.
During this period of social distancing and quarantine, we must all do our part by restricting activities outside the home.
Arming yourself and your family with clear information will help you avoid undue stress. The CDC has great resources that you can access.
We are going to do everything we can to help keep our team and our patients safe. If you have questions, please reach out to us!
With sincerest wishes for your continued good health we remain at your service,
Louis Martin OD
L. Janell Martin OD
Eyes on Henry Team
At Eyes on Henry in Spartanburg, South Carolina, patients are welcomed like family into a friendly and comfortable office where eye care and patient service go hand in hand. Dedicated husband and wife optometrists, Louis Martin, OD, and Janell Martin, OD, and their long-term colleague Alva S. Pack, III, OD, lead a team of personally selected opticians and office staff who are equally committed to delivering the highest standards of friendly, patient-focused care.
Patients of all ages receive personalized attention at Eyes On Henry. The doctors provide a comprehensive range of services, including eye exams for adults and children, flattering eyeglasses, and contact lens options for all prescriptions. Eyes On Henry offers a boutique environment with themed exam rooms and comfortable, welcoming waiting areas.
Additionally, the doctors treat eye diseases ranging from dry eye to glaucoma and diabetic eye disease. They also provide referrals for LASIK eye surgery and collaborate with local surgeons to ensure that patients receive the best possible pre and post-operative care.
Eyes On Henry is an award-winning optometry practice with consistently positive patient reviews and 5-star ratings. The team is active in the Spartanburg community, working in their churches and with several community organizations not only to deliver outstanding eye care to individuals but to keep the future bright for everyone.
Eyes On Henry welcomes new patients and accepts most insurance plans. Appointments are available by calling the practice or booking online.
If you have questions regarding payment or your specific insurance plan, please contact our office directly.
I've been going to Eyes on Henry for several years for my annual eye examination and I have been 100% satisfied with the professionalism they provide.
My special needs teenager LOVES this eye doctor and simply will not see anybody else! Dr. Martin and his staff are wonderful!
It's nice to be a patient where they take the time to get to know you and not just rush you out the door. Thanks Dr. Martin and Staff!